In the Following conditions TWO ACRE KENNELS & CATTERY LTD. is referred to as "THE KENNELS" and the owner of the pet or pets to be boarded is referred to as "THE OWNER"
1. Boarding fees are charged for each day or part thereof, all outstanding fees must be paid in full on or before the time of collection. In the case of where we deliver your pet/pets all outstanding fees must be paid upon delivery. If your payment is withdrawn or bounced you accept full liability for any bank charges incurred, you further agree that the kennels may at their discretion charge an admin fee of 30% of any outstanding balance, if they have to chase the debt. Should the stay be extended for any reason, extra days will be charged at the daily rate. If the stay is curtailed, the full price remains payable, but THE KENNELS, (at their discretion), may offer a refund for unused days, except during busy periods where it is not possible to re-allocate the accommodation.
2. A No-Show is the term used for a booking where you have failed to present your pet/pets for boarding within 48 hours of the first day of your booking. In this instance you agree that your booking may be cancelled. You further agree that you will be liable in full for all boarding fees and agree to pay on receipt of our invoice.
3. The accommodation units are centrally heated but additional heat lights can be provided at THE OWNERS request for an extra charge of £0.50 per day and or £0.50 per night. Please feel free to discuss your requirements with us.
4. All pets boarded must be fully vaccinated, and a current certificate of vaccination must accompany each pet. This certificate must remain at THE KENNELS throughout the period of boarding. Failure to provide a valid vaccination card for each pet will prevent them from boarding. In this instance your booking may be cancelled but you will remain liable for the boarding fees in full.
4. THE KENNELS will insure each pet whilst on the premises (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy) to a maximum value of £100 extra insurance is available for a small additional fee at customer's request.
5. THE OWNER accepts that a veterinary surgeon will be called if THE KENNELS think it necessary & any resulting fees not covered by insurance will be payable by THE OWNER at time of collection.
6. Any pet not collected within fourteen days of the agreed date of collection may be sold or otherwise disposed of at THE KENNELS discretion unless satisfactory communication is received from THE OWNER within this period
7. During the period of boarding, THE KENNELS will exercise every possible care and attention to the welfare and safety of the pet, However THE KENNELS accepts no responsibility for problems outside of their control.
8. KENNEL COUGH. (dogs only)
This is caused by an airborne infection and thus outside the control of THE KENNELS. THE KENNELS will never knowingly accept a dog with the condition, but as incubation can exceed 10 days it may not be detectable prior to arrival. THE OWNER therefore accepts that this hazard exists, especially at busy times.
Vaccination is available for kennel cough but not compulsory.
If you have any questions or concerns about anything contained within these conditions please don't hesitate to talk with us